I know this is odd talking about a film that was barely released out of England. But being both a fan of the original BBC series which ran from 1968 to 1977, and a history buff when it comes to WW2, this comedy strikes GOLD.
It’s basic plot female German spy enters town and tries to use what the spirits gave her to get information out of unexpecting soldiers. But throw in stupidity, being a bit naive,and outright British slapstick. You will great an an amazingly funny film, really they did nothing wrong. Even when the female spy tries to play one soldier off of another to get them arguing that blows up in her face when they don’t want to hurt the others feelings. Throw in a good chunk of comedy like getting stuck in a window, trampled by a rather tame bull, or losing a battle with a black board. You will know you have seen something very special.
I admit the subject of WW2 can be dark like the times we live in. But really it’s good to laugh, and enjoy the action in this brilliant comedy.
Cracked recently posted an article on us furries and fur cons in general. Even though they hit some touchy subjects such as CSI, they did a great job covering topics like.
First Off, Here’s What A Furry Convention Is
The Media Has Not Been Kind To Furries
as well as…
So Here’s What The Appeal Is
Zootopia News Network is reporting the Judge
Has toss out the case brought by Gary Goldman for lack of evidence
Things the basic furry says:
Don’t read if easily offended.
Last chance to back out!
Ok, here goes!
* I said hello to you 3 years ago at a con, how can you possibly not remember me??
* Furries are so perverted it’s disgusting! *yiffs modified plushie*
* I want to go to this con, but someone I don’t like is also going so I’m just going to stay home and sulk about it.
* Yay! I just won a Your-Character-Here commission that’s going to cost me $200 that normally would have only cost me $30!
* I made it perfectly clear I’m a furry in every job application I filled out, why won’t anyone hire me?
* What do you mean I’m not looking for a job? I filled out two applications last month, what do you want from me?
* I’m so happy you and I are going to be mates for life, even though we will never actually meet!
* Yay! I finally got a new job! Wait, they won’t give me time off to go to a con? I QUIT!
* I need to be a popular artist so a lot of people will commission me, so I don’t have to look for a job.
* As far as I’m concerned everything on the internet should be considered absolute truth, and never be questioned.
* I just started some drama, who wants to fix it for me?
* I’m hearing rumors about another furry, I better go spreading it around!
* I don’t like the con’s theme for next year, so I’m going to boycott it for life.
* My mate and I broke up two years ago, and he’s already seeing someone else. I guess our relationship meant nothing to him!
* Hi, nice to meet you! Oh, you already have a mate? BLOCKED!
* I’m following you because I think your artwork is cool. Wait, you don’t draw porn? BLOCKED!
* I’m going to start my own convention, it looks so easy and fun to do!
* Why is everyone looking for a job? I’m smarter, I started my own GoFundMe!
* Oh no! Someone made a joke about furries, now the whole fandom is doomed!
* I will not rest until I have gotten rid of every single hater and troll on the internet.
* How dare you call me a basic furry??? My feelings are so hurt right now!