Day: November 2, 2021
The ‘Furry Fandom’ brings together a community with a unique hobby
Anthrocon 2022 Opens Registration and COVID Policy
Yes even though Anthrcon 2022 is more than 8 months away Registration is now OPEN
In addition to
- Our wonderful Supersponsor Luncheon on Saturday with the Guests of Honor
- Guaranteed placement within the first two rows at the Fursuit Parade Photo or Reserved Special Seating during the parade
- Special Ultrasponsor Acrylic Badge (with special customization if you register by March 1st)
- Free access to the Fursuit Friendly Cruises (if cruises are available)
- Expedited elevator line privileges in the Westin Hotel
- Sunday Ultrasponsor Brunch
But we can’t overlook there COVID Policy
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Anthrocon has adopted the following rules for all staff and attendees. These are being put in place to promote the safety and well-being of everyone onsite. Note that these rules are subject to change as new developments occur in the fight against the pandemic. We will continue to monitor the situation and will amend and/or revise these rules as necessary in accordance with state and local health authority guidelines and with industry best practices.
- Anyone who wishes to attend Anthrocon and is a member of an age group for which such vaccines are approved must show proof of vaccination against COVID-19 before being permitted entry. Such proof must demonstrate that the requisite number of doses of a US Government approved vaccine have been administered to the attendee at least two weeks prior to receiving an attendance badge.
- All persons, regardless of age or vaccination status, must wear a suitable mask at all times when in public areas of the convention center or of any hotel. A suitable mask is one that fully covers an individual’s nose and mouth, and is of a type consistent with CDC guidance. This means the face mask should help prevent respiratory droplets from traveling into the air and onto other people when the person wearing the face mask coughs, sneezes, talks, or raises their voice.
- No exceptions will be made.