Taken straight from their site
- Starting your first task gets you a glorious lanyard and badge ribbon to show you are a member of the G.O.P.H.E.R. Division
- 2 hours of helping gets you a unique Gopher enamel pin to rock on your hero ensemble
- 5 hours of helping gets you a unique Gopher keychain to add to that ensemble
- 10 hours of helping earns you the rank of Iron Gopher which comes with an extra shiny, unique enamel pin to finish your heroic looks
- 12 hours of helping earns you a complimentary badge for the next convention
- …and sometimes we have some bonus options just for being awesome!
If you got time to kill and love MFF this is a good way to help out.
I plan on doing some hours, I hope I get elevator duty. It was so much fun and I had more than my share of laughs.
I really won’t explain why until after the con, but if your there and curious you can see for yourself