In an article recently posted by the Pittsburgh Post Gazette
Anthrocon, the convention featuring people dressed in anthropomorphic fursuits, is planning its in-person return to the Steel City in 2022.
According to a listing at the the David L. Lawrence Convention Center’s website, the gathering is being planned next summer from July 1-3.
“We are looking forward to Anthrocon’s return in 2022 and are excitedly anticipating seeing everyone in person and making the return of Anthrocon 2022 the best Anthrocon ever,” Anthrocon organizers said.
An attending membership allows a member access to the event for its duration (Friday, Saturday, Sunday), food and drink at the event, and any publications at the event.
You also get 2 free seed tickets for the charity auction!
Generosity is appreciated! Sponsors help us provide even more services and activities for our membership. A sponsor gets the full privileges of an attending membership, as well as the following:
- An awesome Sponsor ribbon
- A special, collectible WPAFW cup
- Expedited badge pickup on site
- An extra 2 seed tickets!
- Access to our Beer and Cider Bar on site (must be over 21)
You are incredibly generous! We will lavish you with gifts, praise, and thanks! A Super Sponsor(!) gets the full privileges of a Sponsor membership as well as the following:
- An extra special and customized WPAFW gift!
- ANOTHER extra 2 seed tickets!
- A craft brewed cider flight including a paddle branded by a Das creation!
- AND a special event (and keepsake) just for Super-Sponsors with the Guests of Honor!
A few weeks ago Uncle Kage warned of crooked dealers and of how Anthrocon was looking for solutions. The sad fact is that cons have always had their issues with crooks. There are a few that happened at MFF I know about. This is why it is so important when a commission goes wrong, report it to the con ASAP