Covid Restrictions and Operating for Corgi Events Convention DenFur 2021 as of June 21st, 2021.
Disclaimer: Restrictions and Regulations are subject to change at any time. These will be updated as we receive new COVID-19 and social distancing guidelines.
Any and all restrictions are a combination of City of Denver requirements, Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel and Corgi Events requirements. Refusal to comply with any of the restrictions will result in ejection from the event and hotel with no refund. If you do not wish to comply with the following regulations do not attend.
- Any staff and attendees will be required to be vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination. We are working with local, state and federal requirements on what will be necessary to prove vaccination has been completed.
- A single screening upon check in with registration for contact tracing purposes will occur.
- Any staff and attendees are encouraged to wear a mask in any convention space at all times.
- If any attendee requests to be distanced from another person, the accommodation will be made.
- Exhibit tables will remain 6ft apart
- Food and Beverage: areas will be designated for food and beverage consumption.
- Signature on a participate at your own risk form alongside agreeing to covid-19 regulations
- There will be hand sanitizing stations available throughout the convention space.
- Hourly cleaning and sanitizing will be performed in all spaces and between events.
- Staff will be provided with masks, hand sanitizer bottles with a refill station, sanitizing equipment for sanitization between equipment use. Gloves will be provided if wanted. Temperature will be checked each day. Staff rooms will be limited in capacity if requested.
As per Denver’s current regulation, at risk populations and persons with a heightened risk of exposing others to COVID-19 (I.E not vaccinated) cannot attend an in person event.Should you have already purchased a vendor ticket or attendee ticket, we will allow for the transfer of either to 2022 if you are uncomfortable attending in 2021. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to move your ticket to 2022. No refunds will be allowed at this time.
– DenFur Team
Floof Con is an Online convention
We are happy to announce that from June 24th to 27th 2022 is our third annual convention, Floof Con 2022: Back in the Furassic... The con will be on discord as usual with more fun events, panels, and activities than previous years. The convention will hopefully be our best and biggest yet rather fitting with our dinosaur theme! To attend you will need to fill out our form to get the link to our server plus you will get a badge as a little souvenir. We have yet to announce all the details but we hope you decide to attend this year!