Fluufff (Belgium) sets COVID Policy
The current situation allows us to hold the convention on the 10th to the 14th of November. However, regulations require you to have a valid Covid Safe Ticket. It is a European Covid Certificate which contains either:
- A proof of complete vaccinations (2 weeks since the last dose)
- A negative test (less than 3 days old PCR test or less than 2 days old Antigenic test).
- A proof of recovery from COVID (less than 6 months old).
To limit the risk of transmitting the virus, attendees and staff are required to wear a mask in the convention area when moving around. There are two exceptions to that rule:
- Fursuiters, when fursuiting, are not required to wear a mask (we highly recommend one when possible).
- Medical reasons (Informed by email to the Stewards team (https://fluufff.org/contact?contact=StewardsAndSafety) before the convention).
We will keep monitoring the current situation to see if measures can be relieved before the convention starts.
Original post can be found here
FURSAverance (South Africa) donation to Ivics Medical Care during their recent Online Con