Under these restrictions FurDu opens
As you know with Covid, most cons didn’t run last year, and a lot are not running this year. As of typing, this FurDU is going ahead with a few important changes.
We ask that you read this announcement in full so that you know what is going on:
- NO REGOS WILL BE SOLD FOR THIS YEAR! Do not turn up hoping to buy one at the door.
- Right now, our hotel Mantra on View is allowed to have 500 people in total in con space, that’s 250 people per floor. We will be counting people in and out, so that this limit is observed, by the time May arrives this may change, hopefully for the better.
- People will be temperature checked and you will be asked to sign in via a QR code as per current laws, if you refuse to do so you will not be allowed in con space.
- We will be asking attendees to wear a mask in the Dealers Den, since keeping social distance will be a bit harder in there and we will also be limiting the number allowed in at a time.
- Adler & Magicdawolfy will unfortunately be not able to attend, but we will have them here eventually, when it is safe to do so.
- We do have other people in mind as our GoH so stay tuned for that!
- Head dryers will not be set up this year in the headless lounge, it will be almost impossible to keep them sanitized, we’ll still have the fans and water available.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all refunds, rollovers, and requests.
So unless your already registered you might as well stay home
But that is a good thing for you FurDu will be on Twitch TV.
So no matter where you live you will be able to enjoy this con.